Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08012 TRY / INR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,565TL (₨94,421) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)