Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,038TL (Rp 17,088,302) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)