Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07192 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 3,119TL (Php43,372) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)