Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 3,063TL (Php40,653) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)