Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29650 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,394TL (Mex$ 21,566) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)