Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.769 TRY / USD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,268TL ($1,606) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)