Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10629 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,630TL (ARS $100,016) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)