Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19093 TRY / THB
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,613TL (55,583 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)