Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / COP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,246TL (COL$4,470,132) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)