Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.393 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,504TL (R$ 6,825) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)