Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.841 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,381TL (AU$4,005) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)