Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,257TL (₩3,001,201) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$53,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)