Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00482 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,884TL (₩3,295,487) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)