Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07825 TRY / INR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 39% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,599TL (₨135,449) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)