Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.506 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,071TL (4,696 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)