Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01630 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,856TL (543,199 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr292,194 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guayaquil costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Ouagadougou costs 500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)