Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 7,551TL (Rp 19,253,954) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)