Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01896 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,174TL (325,575 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)