Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 TRY / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,355TL (15,598元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)