Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00477 TRY / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 737 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,748TL (2,255,412 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)