Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.586 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 199% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,452TL (NZ$6,260) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)