Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.652 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 118% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,833TL (8,978 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)