Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.385 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,591TL (R$ 6,204) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)