Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01464 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,173TL (421,597 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)