Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,382TL (₩3,873,029) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)