Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00815 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,262TL (CH$1,382,513) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palu costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)