Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 30% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,628TL (Q12,950) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (37 minutes ago)