Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.169 TRY / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)