Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.348 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,134TL (€1,596) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)