Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01590 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 167% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,205TL (1,207,669 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)