Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019.
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 6,753TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)