Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01575 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,203TL (647,791 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)