Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00990 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 100% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,603TL (1,373,964 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr292,194 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guayaquil costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U690 (about 1 hour ago)