Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Bursa, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.857 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,178TL (kr18,885) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)