Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Burlington, Vermont, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Burlington, Vermont? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Burlington, Vermont (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Burlington, Vermont you would need to make just about $2,249 (﷼ 94,696,754) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)