Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14092 USD / CNY
Do you live in Burlington, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 21% cheaper than in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Burlington, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,873 (41,678元) in Yancheng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)