Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Burlington, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Burlington, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,503 (9,252,673 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)