Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Burgos, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Burgos? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Burgos (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (元25,834) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)