Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Burgos, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Burgos? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Burgos (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (元25,101) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)