Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Burgos, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13479 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Burgos? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Burgos (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,434 (元25,475) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 215 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)