Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.264 BGN / LYD *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,854 лв (2,257 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)