Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25100 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,981 лв (7,894元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)