Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BGN / IRR *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 лв (﷼ 54,822,649) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)