Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45657 BGN / PLN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,321 лв (5,084 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)