Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45720 BGN / PLN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,082 лв (4,554 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)