Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.289 BGN / CAD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,083 лв (C$3,167) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Khouribga costs 270,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$8,500,000 (35 minutes ago)