Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11977 BGN / NAD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 37% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,332 лв (19,473 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)