Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03937 BGN / SDG *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 860 лв (21,856 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)