Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019.
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,060 лв in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sarnia costs C$74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$83,060,000 (about 4 hours ago)