Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,624 лв (€1,343) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)