Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00224 BGN / CLP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,308 лв (CH$1,028,881) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)