Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,426 лв (€1,752) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)