Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00150 BGN / KRW
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,632 лв (₩2,420,823) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in León costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,894 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (37 minutes ago)